Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's been an action packed week, and summer for that matter! One thing is for certain, the little one enjoys spending time with friends. She really thrives on visiting and playing with her buddies. Since I've been told that I need to post more photos, I thought I would just select some pictures from the past week's happenings and time spent with our pals.

Fun beach day with Lailani and Jake:

With Ayla, waiting for their favorite band Hullaballoo at a super fun playdate:


Hullaballoo, a real tiny tot crowd pleaser:


Bathtime with Grace:

Poolside with cousin Tawny:

Fun visit with the Savage Family:

Two very dirty girls. Good old fashion backyard play with Sydney:


Friends:

And our newest buddy, GO ANNABELLE!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She's so beautiful. I hope I get to meet her in person soon.

Holly said...

I'm so excited to be in this other world with you! Enchanting.